|Job Ref:||204699194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hitchin||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Basic + Commision||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:13|
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing CAD Services based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Jensen Consulting offers a range of 2D & 3D CAD Services using:
• Autodesk AutoCad
• Autodesk Advance Steel
• Sketchup Pro
We are looking for an exceptional and driven Technical Sales Manager.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Sales Manager to join our Team in Hitchin, Hertfordshirre.
Their job role will include:
• Reporting to and working very closely with our Managing Director.
• Researching and securing new business opportunities
• Contacting Multiple companies from Construction to Manufacturing companies selling our CAD services.
• Sourcing and developing new relationships with prospective clients as well as maintaining established contacts.
• Creating and implementing marketing strategies
• Attending networking events and meeting face to face with clients on a regular basis.
• Keeping up with market trends and industry regulations
• Sales planning and liaising with the other company members to ensure that everyone is working towards the same business aims and objectives.
• Preparing quotes, financial reports and budget management
• You may be expected to generate reports and present analysis of marketing statistics as part of monitoring marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• A history in the construction or manufacturing industry would be a great advantage.
• You will require excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English is essential
• An understanding of CAD (Computer Aided Design) would be beneficial
• You should be competent in Microsoft Office
• Ensure all sales targets are met on a monthly / yearly basis
• You must be confident in using social media
• Fully conversant with web technology
• High school or equivalent
• Sales: 3 - 5 years
• Construction or Manufacturing: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
• Drivers licence
Salary & Benefits:
• £35,000 Basic + Commission (£45,000 OTE)
• Company Car (after probationary period)
• Private Health Care