|Job Ref:||204699217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£26000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
Fire and Security Service Engineer|
Van, phone, laptop and over time
We are working on behalf of a well-established Fire & Security organisation who have enjoyed a continued and healthy growth due to their wealth of expertise and their in-depth understanding of the industry. They are now looking for an experienced Fire & Security Service Engineer to join their vibrant team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• The role will involve the servicing of a wide range of Security disciplines including: Fire, CCTV, Access and intruder Alarms, this work will be carried out on commercial premises throughout East Midlands
• Working on the client's prestigious contracts you will be trusted to represent the company and expected to provide great customer service
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in a similar position
• Working knowledge of fire and security disciplines including Fire, CCTV, Access and intruder Alarms
• Proficient in servicing of the above systems
• Ability to work on your own and in a team
• Full UK driving license
This exciting role will suit a dedicated and experienced individual who is willing to bring their expertise to the company. This company is offering a high salary as well as a company van, phone and laptop. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within a company who can offer a strong, planned career! If you're interested in this position, please apply now, or call Mark at Ginger Recruitment!
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in the Ribble Valley. Servicing the East Lancashire and Ribble valley areas, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a job in Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Rossendale or anywhere in the Ribble Valley area of Lancashire, then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced and REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this job and would like to discuss the role further before you apply, please contact a member of the team