|Job Ref:||204699218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£40000/annum car alowance||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
My client is seeking a number of Sales/Business Development Executives to identify customers and their requirements operating in the offshore market. The successful candidate will increase sales from offshore customers by developing business areas and participating in customer projects.|
Offshore Sales/BD Executive
£40,000 plus car allowance
Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness
My client is seeking a number of Sales/Business Development Executives to identify customers and their requirements operating in the offshore market. The successful candidate will increase sales from offshore customers by developing business areas and participating in customer projects.
- Promote and sell products to customers
- Identify customer requirements and match specification
- Lead the sales effort, both strategically and operationally, by providing a proactive sales approach which is focused on generating new business opportunities in both established and previously untapped markets within the oil and gas market.
- Secure business relationships at all levels within target customer accounts to optimise revenue generating opportunities
- Strengthen the commercial relationship with new and existing customers
- Ensure a coordinated sales approach is adopted and implemented in order that the company maximises cross-selling opportunities
- Provide senior level point of customer contact in relation to sales and customer support delivery
- Monitor market conditions and customer specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current and reliable market knowledge is procured
- Undertake to acquire and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients full range of products and capabilities
- Build and maintain excellent relationships internally, working closely with colleagues to ensure current business performance is optimised
- Proven sales/business development ability within Oil and Gas market
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas chemicals would be advantageous
- Ability to self manage and work on own initiative
There will be some requirement to attend, participate and contribute towards promotional activities and exhibitions, market activities and new product development.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions