|Job Ref:||204699320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bexleyheath||Address:||Post Code:||DA7||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
POWERED ACCESS ENGINEER (MOBILE)|
Position: Powered Access Engineer (Mobile)
Salary, Holidays & Benefits
* Circa £32,000 DOE
* Company Van + Overtime
* Monday to Friday
Our client is a well respected and established company supplying plant hire to the building and construction industry in the South East region and due to their continued success are now looking to increase their team of engineers. They offer full support and encouragement to their employees, taking into account career ambition and opportunities for the future.
We are currently looking for an experienced powered access mobile engineer to work in the South East London/Kent area servicing equipment on customer's sites, so experience of servicing Cherry Pickers, Scissor lifts, Booms, MEWPS, Mobile elevated work platforms and powered access equipment is essential. You will also be required to service equipment in the workshop when required.
This is a challenging position that requires someone with experience of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems within the plant hire industry. You will have a flexible approach, good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with site managers and clients.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Powered Access Engineer
* Working on behalf of a major manufacturer, servicing and repairing all types of plant, construction and powered access equipment on site and in the workshop
* To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
Skills/Requirements of the Mobile Powered Access Engineer
* Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant or powered access or lorry mounted platforms
* The ability to service, fault find and repair accordingly
* Good communication skills
* CAP licence, IPAF,
* LOLER would be an advantage
* Time served apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas Bromley, Greenwich, Bexley, Lewisham, Shoreham, Dartford, Northfleet, Gravesend, Strood, Rochester, Chatham, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, East Grinstead, Oxted, Swanley and surrounding towns and villages