|Job Ref:||204699424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
EC&I Engineer - Chemicals- West Yorkshire- £45-50k|
Our client is a privately owned, leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, supplying into a number of industry sectors worldwide.
With significant plans for long term growth and capital spend; they have identified the need to recruit a degree qualified Electrical Engineer, to take responsibility for the sites current and future electrical, control and instrumentation systems. The role holder will provide engineering expertise to the site, taking a lead on site EC&I projects and ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget.
Based at their Top Tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in West-Yorkshire, this is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a profitable and forward thinking business, with a focus on safety and efficiency improvements.
- Lead site EC&I Projects
- Develop & enforce standards of work for EC&I Department
- Lead & promote site safety
- Participate Represent site for all EC&I matters with the HSE AND EA
- Provide electrical engineering & control & instrumentation input into HAZOP`s and design safety assessments
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience working in a chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Ability to write, interrogate and modify site PLC/SCADA programmes as needed
- In-depth knowledge of ATEX regulations
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- NEBOSH certificate
- Chartered Engineer
- People management
- Competitive salary
Electrical Engineer, COMAH, Chemical manufacturing, ATEX, PLC, SCADA, 17th Edition, equipment, NEBOSH
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients