|Job Ref:||204699505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£38000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
KDC Resource is working closely with an original equipment manufacturer who is seeking an Quality Manager to join their expanding team. The organisation are world leader within their sector and are experiencing significant grow as they expand their product line to support additional markets. |
The role will offer the opportunity for a Quality Manager or Experienced Quality Lead to take ownership of the Quality function focused on the delivery a high production quality, promoting quality performance improvement within the group. The role is part of a significant investment within Quality function and would best suit a candidate with significant experience of driving change through an organisation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilise their strong quality management skills providing leadership and development across design, operations and production.
• Candidates will need to have demonstrable experience of
• Developing of the Quality Management Systems.
• Defining processes and procedures with operating staff , setting up and maintaining controls and associated documentation.
• Analysis and resolution of process/product related quality problems, Root cause analysis, using practical problem solving tools.
• Undertaking provision of relevant quality-related training needs within the business
• Monitoring performance through gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Writing technical and management system reports
• Analysis and resolution of process/product related quality problems
• Supplier Quality.
• Ensuring compliance with ISO9001: 2008 and implementing transition to ISO9001:2015
Ideally these skills will have been gained within an OEM environment covering fabrication, assembly and wiring working to various regulatory standards.
The role offers the successful candidates the change to take a key role in the development of the companies quality systems which will drive the further grow of the business