|Job Ref:||204699546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Key global client of ours are currently seeking an experienced Package Manager to join the organisation. You as the Package Manager, will be responsible for the co-ordination, supervision, site day to day activities, safe working practice and progress monitoring of sub-contractors.|
You will be a strong team player, well organised and capable of organising others with the ability to manage people, processes and time. You will be able to demonstrate continuing professional development and an on-going commitment.
As the Package Manager ideally you would;
- Co-ordinate closely with the project team, the activities of subcontractors under their control.
- To be able to monitor progress against the Project programme on a regular basis & assist with short-term & look ahead programs
- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to & instigate improvements
- To be the point of contact for subcontractor site management and be involved with the subcontractor selection, procurement and design process
- To keep accurate records, daily diaries, progress schedules of sub-contractor activities.
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to co-ordinate site activities
- Assist in establishment of site welfare, ensure services are connected and the site area is kept clean and tidy
- To obtain QA documentation & check for compliance against the Project procedures, specification & design
- To help and support all other project team members
- Computer literate surrounding all Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving skills
- CSCS Registration
- Experience of package negotiation
- Computer literate with working knowledge of word, excel and outlook
- Qualification in Construction (Desirable but not essential)
- Proven track record operating at a similar capacity on successful projects. (Construction projects preferred)
If you feel you have the qualities listed above, please apply now