|Job Ref:||204699708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
Our client specialises in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. |
They are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their busy team based in Dunstable.
The Manufacturing Engineer provides a range of expertise in supporting and improving the manufacturing capabilities to produce products. Contributes to improving a range of fabrication processes that can directly impact the sustaining and growth efforts of operations. Participates in the introduction of new products to the manufacturing and supply chain environment.
Manufacturing Engineers duties include:
- Providing significant expertise in developing a range of engineering solutions to improve the manufacture of new and existing products.
- Improving current production processes to manufacture products, using applicable methods and procedures.
- Transfer new products into production from a "design for manufacturability" approach.
- Participating in developing and maintaining documentation for processes and designs.
- Understanding key business drivers and uses this to accomplish work.
- Solving problems in straightforward situations and analysing possible solutions using technical experience.
If you are interested in the role or would like to see the full job spec then get in contact with Katie