|Job Ref:||204699746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Bar Hill||Address:||Post Code:||CB23||Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
Recruit Mint is working with an international business located in Bar Hill that require an Administrator to provide support within their Accounts function. This challenging yet rewarding opportunity would suit an individual with strong communication skills that can cope with the demands of a busy administration department.
Key responsibilities and duties:
* You will have knowledge of Microsoft applications and be willing to be trained on an in-house computer system.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
* You will be responsible for all general administrative duties, dealing with general enquiries and providing support to the other departments.
* You must have an enthusiastic, confident and positive manner ideally with experience of working in a busy office.
* Checking and clearing supplier invoices on the in-house system.
* Dealing with supplier invoices queries
* Organising shipments for customers/suppliers
* Processing orders, acknowledgment and chasing of orders.
* Aged debtor's ledger duties- management of outstanding debtors, sending invoices to customers
* Production Boards updates
* Receiving general office phone calls and reception duties
* Excellent telephone skills
* Strong administration skills
* Good communication
Hours and salary:
* Monday - Thursday - 08.00 - 16.45
* Friday - 8.00 - 12.30
* £9.00 - £10.00 per hour