|Job Ref:||204699880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thatcham||Address:||Post Code:||RG19||Salary:||£29000 - £32000/annum Based on experience||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
* Prepare and update Work Instructions for all manufacturing processes.
* Conduct and maintain updates of all manufacturing process risk assessments
* Ensure all manufacturing processes comply with H&S requirements
* Ensure safety procedures are provided that comply with COSHH and environmental regulations.
* NPI new product introduction coordination, material suppliers and process methods.
* Lean Manufacturing methodology
* Process instruction creation
* Document Control, BOM Generation & MRP
* Firm understanding and ability to read engineering drawings.
* Ability to navigate 3D & 2D CAD systems (Solidworks / AutoCad),
* P.C Literate, Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
* Creation of and use of flow charts.
* HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Salary £29,000 - £32,000 (Based on experience)
40 hours per week - Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday 7am - 1pm