|Job Ref:||204699991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
£32,000 - £37,000 + Van + Generous Benefits|
I am working with an expanding Facilities Management company who are looking to expand their mobile team working in London. Required, is an experienced and dynamic Electrician to with strong maintenance experience.
This is a great opportunity offering a fantastic package, genuine career progression opportunities and job satisfaction.
- To carry out Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Electrical Systems and Equipment
- To carry out Testing and Inspection to existing installations
- To complete Electrical installations and remedial works where necessary
- To carry out minor HVAC maintenance such as; AHU filter and belt changes
- To work on a mobile basis within the M25 region
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Must hold City and Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection of Electrical Installations
- Must have experience with Electrical Maintenance, Installation and Testing and Inspection within Commercial properties
- Must be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Electrician / Building Services / Testing and Inspection