|Job Ref:||204699992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + bonus||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager|
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager required to join a leading family run manufacturer based in Ashford, Kent.
This is an incredible newly created opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager to work in both a strategic and hands on role, offering the successful candidate the chance to work autonomously and make a real difference within the company.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for driving standards and continuous improvement throughout the business to ensure best practice, creating a safe working environment across the high risk site.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for:
* Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of existing HSEQ systems to create best practice standards
* Engaging with all levels of the workforce, particularly senior management to implement current systems throughout the business
* Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSEQ
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous HSEQ experience within a manufacturing or similar high risk
* Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force, with the ability to influence at senior levels
* Have previous experience in a strategic role, yet with the ability to work hands on as and when required
* Have previous experience working with a recognised HSE or Quality management system
In return the salary for this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager position is paying up to £40k, plus competitive bonus up to 17% and generous pension up to 7%. Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity