|Job Ref:||204700039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Neots||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour Overtime Rate||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Panel Wirer / Machine Wire Person|
Long established Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturer requires an Electrical Panel Wirer / Machine Wire Person with significant Electro/Mechanical fitting experience.
Immediate start available. Offering an excellent stable temp to perm position.
The Electrical Panel Wirer / Machine Wire Person duties will include:
* Electrical assembly of Special Purpose Machinery and their associated sub assemblies to an acceptable standard as required.
* Electrical Panel Wiring.
* Machine Wiring.
The successful candidate must be able to work from engineering drawings, and have had previous Panel Wiring experience in a production environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
* NVQ 3 qualification in an electrical subject is required - or equivalent.
* Ideally candidates should have 17th Edition qualification.
* Be able to follow schematic drawings to layout and wire control cabinets
* The ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team is essential.
Rate Guide: £10.00 - £12.00 p/hr, & Overtime at time & a half.
Hours: 39 per week, lunchtime finish on a Friday. Good hours available
Location: St. Neots area.
Due to the remote location, applicants would need to have their own transport.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.
Please contact HR GO Recruitment on (Apply online only) if you require any further information