|Job Ref:||204700118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
Job Title: Fire & Security Systems Technician|
Location: London & M3 Corridor
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
I am currently recruiting for a renowned facilities management provider, who is looking to recruit a Fire & Security Systems Engineer within the London and surrounding areas (M3 Corridor) . The client is market leading and well known for internal progression and training within the company to develop employees. The role is paying up to £30,000.
To install electronic Fire & Security Systems as part of a team or individually in accordance with relevant British Standard and or code of practice, in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
The successful candidate should be able to undertake but not limited to:
• The installation of electronic fire and security systems and associated equipment
• Maintain and implement a high level health and safety culture at all times.
• Adherence to all current company procedures and the IMS system
• Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to the Fire & Security department
• Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers
• Continuously look to improve installation quality and delivery to the benefit of all stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
• Proven track record of installing Fire & Security Systems.
• An understanding of BS7671 Electrical Installation practices.
• Fire Systems Installation Training
• Security Systems Installation Training
• Experience of installing cable containment
• Experience of Safe working practices and permit to work systems
• Have team building skills and be a good communicator
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Hold a valid license
• A reasonable level of computer literacy in the more common applications
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Matthew Woolley at the Invictus group on NA