|Job Ref:||204700239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £400/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
I am currently looking for an OHLE works supervisor to work for a joint venture between Tier 1 contractors on a large Rail Tunnel fit out project spanning across London. In the role you will be responsible for the installation of the Overhead Line System including Traction Insulated 25kV Cables, On-Load switches and Earth Bonding whilst maintaining time schedule, quality and cost.|
My client is asking for you rate requirements on either a permanent or contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to add a high profile project to your CV, however, due to the high risk nature of the works, experience is essential.
Job Responsibilities -
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety procedures and regulations within a Crossrail operational environment including environmental issues to ensure construction phases are safe and in compliance with the Client and Joint Venture requirements.
- Ensure that OHLE installations comply with the documents and that quality requirements and deadlines are met.
- Manage general weekly and daily schedules.
- Manage OHLE construction team and/or OHLE Subcontractor on site.
- Supervise works.
- Make sure that documents and drawings revision delivered to their team for site construction activities are "IFC" status.
- Ensure that works meet the requirements of the construction documents.
- Ensure that installation procedures are followed.
- Collect, checking and signing of related OHLE Installation Quality Records.
- Collect and signing all teams daily reports.
- Organize the team under their authority.
- Ensure that the team is efficient.
- Ensure that safety rules are followed.
- Collect and signing daily reports relating to the activity and forwarding them to the Rail Elec Construction Manager.
- Report to the Rail Elec Construction Manager on the progress of jobs with which they are concerned.
- Strong Experience in Overhead Line Systems installation within the Railway environment
- CSCS card
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for these excellent contractors but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested