|Job Ref:||204700263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Penryn||Address:||Post Code:||TR10||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
Experience with solid modelling.|
• Autodesk inventor, Solidworks or similar
• Able to visualise and solve complex kinematic problems.
• Simulations using dynamic modelling, FEA, etc.
• Experience with complex, moving assemblies.
• Practical, hands on engineering skills (so they are able to design things that can actually be made and work).
Salary £35k - £45k
40hr week Monday-Friday.
"Our client designs and manufactures socially interactive humanoid robots that are sold to science museums, theme parks and universities around the world. Our customers include NASA's Kennedy Space Centre, and our robots have featured on the BBC, Channel 4, National Geographic and many more