|Job Ref:||204700571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Pension Scheme||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:36|
Electronic Test Engineer and Manufacturing |
Salary - £32,000 - £40,000
Location - Greater Manchester
I currently have a requirement for an Electronic Test Engineer working within a technical manufacturing facility. The purpose of this role will be the day to day support to the production testing of complex weapons and equipment within a manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for ensuring production targets are met to agreed time, cost and quality requirements.
My client is a world leader in the manufacture of missiles and missile systems with facilities in France, Germany, Italy and the UK. The company produce some of the most sophisticated technology in defence. Success is due to the level of dedication from the people employed, all working together to create a strategic refined working environment.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Test of complex electronic equipment, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level.
* Identification of corrective action, in a timely manner allowing Manufacturing to continue production in line with programme.
* Technical support to Test Technicians to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production.
* Assessment of related Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
* Evaluation of Technical problems in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
* Development of test plans and procedures in line with manufacturing and design requirements
* Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board meetings to ensure efficient progress of equipment and quality notifications towards corrective action.
* HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent, plus substantial level of experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test.
* A good understand of measurement and test principles, and equipment.
* Good Planning and Organising skills.
* Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Attention to detail.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency