|Job Ref:||204700675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Job Title: Technical HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Engineer)|
Salary: Up to £45k
Package: Company Car, Pension, Private Healthcare
My Client is expert in the specialist area of mechanical and electrical maintenance. They will maintain their client`s building fabric and infrastructure, keeping their business running smoothly and efficiently at all times.
They have over 2,000 multi-skilled engineers providing vital services for thousands of clients across the UK, 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year. Their 24/7 site-monitoring centre uses specially-developed software to provide continuous alarm monitoring of a remote building controls system, so they often know about faults before the client does.
They also have a reputation for innovation, and use the latest electronic planned preventative maintenance technology to run their client`s site as effectively as possible.
My client adapts their way of working to their client`s requirements, from a small but flexible service contract, to a totally integrated hard FM solution. They work with the client from the initial audit of services, to full project design, to implementation and maintenance, all with full-service level guarantees. They can even help with the funding for some capital projects.
Job objectives and responsibilities
Working for the Retail & Projects Division to manage maintenance and small works projects for a major UK retailer with branches on every major high street stretching the length of the United Kingdom.
- Manage HVAC activities in Regional sites
- Manage M&E reactive issues
- Carry out Audit visits for HVAC PPM works
- Carry out HVAC Audit visits with Client representatives and Supply chain contractors.
- Compile and produce Audit visit reports
- Work with busy Bureau to assist in HVAC fault diagnosis to produce agreed solutions.
- HVAC experience
- PC skills to intermediate level
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Building Services Industry
- Health & Safety awareness
You must be eligible to work and live in the UK as well as being with in 1-hour commute of Bracknell
(url removed) 
(Apply online only)
 mailto:(url removed)