|Job Ref:||204700742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:36|
Product Data Engineer |
£25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
This global leader in engineered products are looking for a Product Data Engineer to join their world wide organisation to contribute to the continued growth and development of an already market leading organisation. The position is working within Engineering team to assist in the design, development and testing of their range of products
* Data focused, someone who has worked with large amounts and can cope with it when it gets busy
* Systems experience, ERP, PLM knowledge is desirable (very system heavy)
* Someone from an engineering background would be advantageous to aid with your understanding of the product range and how it works.
* Experience gained to implement a global system.
The successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer will have the following;
* BEng or BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
* A strong interest in Engineering and a keen interest in Engineering systems.
* Some 3D CAD experience, and although not essential proficiency with Solid Works is favourable.
* Proficiency in developing new design concepts and the ability to design for manufacture.
How to APPLY?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true world wide, market leading business. To apply for this position then please send your updated CV through to this link