|Job Ref:||204700805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Biggleswade||Address:||Post Code:||SG18||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Our Client established since the early 1960's is one of the worlds leading design and manufactures of high speed special purpose machinery.|
Due to an increase in workload
* Writing PLC & HMI software for packaging machinery in Siemens S7 and Rockwell programming languages
* Updating and de-bugging existing machine software
* Working with other team members to create a "modular" control system design
* Liaising with Electrical System Design to ensure best practice electrical design and meeting of customer specifications
* Providing support to Test Engineers to optimise machinery and software
* Providing technical support to customers by phone, email, etc.
* Conducting site visits for installation and commissioning (when required)
* Representing the business in technical discussions with customers and suppliers
* Identification of improvement in any working practices in Controls System Design which would benefit the business
* Working with the Technical Director to set project timescales.
* Extensive experience in programming PLC controlled electrical/mechanical systems
* Programming of Siemens S7-200/300/1200 & Allen Bradley Compact/Control Logix PLC's (in ladder, function blocks & statement lists)
* Programming of HMI's in Siemens WINCC and Allen Bradley RS View