|Job Ref:||204700823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Car Allowance||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
We are looking for a functional safety engineer, covering the following areas of responsibility: Power Electronics, Battery Development, Motor Development and Functional Safety in order to support TML programmes.|
Main activities and tasks include:
* Lead implementation of ISO26262 safety case for advanced engineering projects and migrate process to India.
* Support process improvements both across departments
* Support requirements management system specification/definition
* Derive processes for managing supplier delivery of complex hardware and software systems, including participating in supplier design reviews.
* Development and implementation of safety test plans
* Awareness of AutoSAR implementation a benefit.
* Minimum commitment of 25% time spent in Prune.
Key skills & experience required:
* Experience in Electronics and Software safety engineering who can understand the whole box
* Must have knowledge of ISO 26262
* Must have functional safety experience
* Must have understanding of vehicle networking (CAN/LIN)
* Requirements capture and management in a tool such as DOORS ideal
* Knowledge of SPICE - AutoSAR is also useful
* Experience of process development, very useful
* Ideally from automotive background
* Degree qualified in Engineering
* Good communication skills
* Able to manage suppliers
* Strong organisational skills
* Flexible for travel