|Job Ref:||204700825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heanor||Address:||Post Code:||DE75||Salary:||£11 - £12/hour||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:05|
Are you an experienced Despatch Operator from an Engineering Stores / Manufacturing Warehouse background, with a valid Counter balance FLT licence, available immediately to join this busy company? |
Working for a company specialising in the design and manufacture of precision products for a variety of sectors including automotive, marine, motorsport, aerospace
• Employs over 500 people across 3 manufacturing facilities in the UK
• Provides customers with innovative, technologically advanced products
• Meets and exceeds demanding technical specifications and complex solutions
• Putting away and locating finished goods and intermediates produced into a temperature controlled storage (currently -18 degrees)
• Prepare pick list for next 24 hour despatch.
• Locate stock in freezers and pull out for despatch readiness
• If applicable, remove from boxes and bubble wrap, weigh consignment and record data, and pack products into dry ice
• Consolidate rolls/boxes onto pallets to pick in line with customer`s orders.
• Scan labels and verify correct product is being prepared.
• Shrink wrap and label consignment.
• Load vehicles - Pallets and individual rolls.
• Maintain and adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations.
• Maintain 5S
• Daily checks on condition of despatches FLT, Racks and any other equipment used.
• Cycle counts
• Re locating stock and consolidating pallets to free up freezer space.
• Supporting stores with picking of raw materials and delivery and returns to and from production.
• a continental style shift pattern, working 12 hour days + night shifts
• Previous experience of working in an engineering manufacturing despatch environment
• FLT License - Counterbalance
• Awareness of health and safety rules and regulations.
• Pallet trucks for weighing and moving stock.
• Knowledge of bar code scanning systems
• Knowledge of stock management and control
• Good attention to detail.
• Numerical reasoning
• Effective time management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proactive and reactive approach
• Team Player
To apply for this position, please email your CV to (url removed)
Jenrick Engineering always has a wide range of contract and permanent engineering jobs available within the UK