|Job Ref:||204700963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Ferndown||Address:||Post Code:||BH22||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Holiday: 24 + 8 Days Holiday & Company Pension.
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Hours: 40 Hours Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client who is a busy, fast paced, design and manufacturing company based in Ferndown.
- Day to day maintenance of all site machinery, services and property as required, with the emphasis on breakdowns either mechanical or electrical.
- Identify shortages of spares holding to minimize any risk to the business.
- Oversee and assist as required planned maintenance by line staff.
- As required, work with sub-contractors and service engineers to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner and to ensure compliance with the Health & Safety at work act.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 17th edition
- Faculties Management
- PLC programming / fault finding
- Machine fault finding
- Manufacturing background
- Domestic & commercial installation work, single phase & 3 phase power supplies.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV or call Luke/Jem at Rubicon Recruitment on (Apply online only).
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission