|Job Ref:||204700990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Location - Essex, Dunmow, Bambers Green
Salary 25k - £30k - holidays, pension, training and the opportunity to potentially progress into a Team Leader / Manager within a Facilities Management environment.
My client is currently looking for someone like you who is a time served Contracts/Account Manager to join their expanding team of highly trained and highly professional members.
The successful candidate will be a confident, strong minded and ambitious individual who is interested in working with interesting clients in a fast paced working environment.
CONTRACTS MANAGER - Job requirements:
* Prepare and agree programmes of works with clients and operations team and monitor progress.
* Communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
* Intervene and agree action plans to recover delays where possible.
* Ensure timely request for delivery of all information that is on the programme
* Represent the company at site meetings, take and distribute meeting minutes to all relevant parties.
* Formulate quotations at client's requests, build job packs and provide as much information of the contract to the attending engineers.
* Resolve any client-related issues or disputes.
* Assist the Operations Manager and Senior Managers in the day to day running of the Operations department.
* Provide monthly forecasts for all contractual works
* Facilitate the re-negotiation of existing contracts
* Support in any other administrative functions where required
CONTRACTS MANAGER - Experience:
* Contract Manager experience.
* IT literate including - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Results Driven
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills, and able to work in a methodical and calm manner
* Excellent attention to details, ensuring accuracy, and able to work under pressure to achieve required Client Service Level's and KPIs
* Calm under pressure and able to work on specified time bound tasks
* Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
* The ability to use own initiative, but also know when matters need to be referred to Senior Management Team
* Presentable and able to undertake duties in line with Managements' recommendations and instructions
* Adhere to company policy, and in accordance with client requirements
We are a Millennium-born company offering expert insight to the building services industry on a national scale, with impressive experience and a unique approach to challenges. We get straight to the challenge, keeping promises realistic, analysis and most importantly provides the best solution to our clients.
Our success has attracted high profile clients due to our qualified members and professional approach. Our growth has grown steadily year on year and we are passionate about what we do and the service we provide. We pride ourselves on the delivery of quality work and our commitment to developing strong and positive relationships with clients, customers and valued members of our team and we are looking someone like you to be part of our success