|Job Ref:||204701027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£26500/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Horizon Search & Selection are currently seeking a multi-skilled plumber to join their busy maintenance team.|
Our client is a thriving not for profit organisation ranked in the Top 20 of the Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-profit companies in 2016. With a strong social conscience, this organisation places a huge emphasis on building and managing affordable homes, creating opportunities for tenants and engaging in their community through developing excellent relationships, trust and communication.
With a growing stock of around 6,000 homes to date across the Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill areas, the maintenance team is increasingly busy ensuring responsive and planned repairs are carried out in a timely manner, causing minimal disruption to tenants.
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Delivering a broad range of responsive, void and planned repairs to the highest standard
• Undertaking reasonable multi-trade tasks
• Compliance with a high standard of customer care
• Work within agreed timescales
• Maintain van stock levels
• Identify any rechargeable repairs and inform the customer and relevant line manager
• Undertake pre and post inspection of works
• Conduct pre-leaving meetings with tenants, including key collections
• Communicating with tenants, neighbourhood managers, customer service and other team members
You will need:
• At least an City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing, level 3 preferred
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Be able to prioritise workload
• Be an effective communicator
• Have a good level of written skills in order to complete reports and complete forms
• Have a clean valid driving licence
In return you will be rewarded with excellent benefits including 26 days annual leave, a contributory pension, various heath care incentives, flexi-time and flexible working and many more.
Due to the nature of contact with members of the public, some of which will be regarded as vulnerable, you will be required to have a DBS.
To apply please send a covering letter along with a copy of your CV to Suzanne Mildinhall today!
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don't hesitate to get in touch with us
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs