|Job Ref:||204701048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Finchley||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £46000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
We have a fantastic opportunity with a national Consultancy business. They are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team in order to manage their growing Client base. The ideal candidate will be client facing and be confident in all aspects of Quantity surveying.
This business' main sectors focus is within residential and commercial but they service a variety of sectors. Their services are used for a variety of different clients, ranging from property companies, private clientele a main contractors. The business' roles when servicing clients can range from employer's agent, contract administration and project management.
Location will be in North West London, so living in commutable distance is essential, site work can vary and flexibility to travel is essential.
The Key Requirements
* A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
* Have a relevant education or experience e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying/7 years' experience
* Must have experience working with Party Wall projects.
* Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
* The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
* Competent in managing others, up to a 3-4 person team
* Experience as a Building surveyor or project manager previously is preferable
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Company pays well and reviews regularly.
* Chance to grow with the company and grow your experience and seniority
* Variety of projects to gain experience within
* APC support offered
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business