|Job Ref:||204701071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a commercial and project services consultancy client as a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Manchester. My client has a successful history of delivering capital construction and engineering projects, and is looking for a qualified individual to support their current and future growth with 7 years professional experience. The successful applicant will be working in various industry sectors, including industrial, commercial, residential and hotels.|
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Undertaking cost analysis
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Analysing costing's of tender returns;
- Advising Clients on forms of contract suitable work works tendered;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and advising Clients of payments to be made;
- 7 years+ experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of cost planning with the ability to provide detailed feasibility and budget estimates.
- Experience in production of bills of quantities using CATO and other systems
- Team worker with the ability to work on own remotely.
- Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills with a high degree of experience in Microsoft excel.
- Building sector experience is desirable but not essential
- A BSc/ MSc qualification in Quantity Surveying recognised by RICS.
- MRICS qualified, or working towards chartership.
- UK Driving License
Senior Quantity Surveyor, SQS, MRICS, Surveying