|Job Ref:||204701122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Quantity Surveyor |
Our client is one of the leading and largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, and environmental management and transport sectors.
Due to recent growth in the South West, they are now looking for an Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cardiff. They work with a range of clients and you will be exposed to a range of projects covering Commercial, Residential and Leisure and Higher Education sectors.
* To effectively manage Estimating and cost planning's
* To produce feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
* To prepare tender documentation
* To Interface with the client and other consultants involved within the programme
* To monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
* Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
* Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies
Ideally you will be/have:
* Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Experience working on medium to large scale property projects within the Commercial sector, ideally higher education, residential and Leisure
* Ideally MRICS qualified/ chartered QS
* Degree qualified as a Quantity Surveyor
For a full job specification or to apply, please contact Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)