|Job Ref:||204701124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doha||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Tax Free Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:46|
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with major project experience to join the Doha team of a leading international consultant.
To work on a key infrastructure project for a leading client taking a key role in managing the pre and post contract cost management of this major project.
You will be a team player with the ability to manage others, be an exceptional multi-tasker and have natural time management skills. You must be able to use your own initiative, be degree qualified and be fluent in written and spoken English.
You will be a talented individual who wants to be part of a world leading Blue Chip international consultancy working on high profile projects.
- Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally be professionally qualified by RICS
- 10+ years of experience
- Major project experience
- Roads and highways experience a must have
- Pre and Post contract cost management experience
- Previous experience working for an international consultant
- Stable track Record
- Exceptional written and spoken English