|Job Ref:||204701226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grays||Address:||Post Code:||RM17||Salary:||£225 - £250/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:46|
Company Profile: |
My client is one of the largest UK building and construction companies. They have a proven track record in all their core markets: education, prisons, local authority frameworks, and heritage, commercial and mixed-use developments. As a UK-wide contractor, with over £1 billion turnover, they represent trusted financial security and stability in turbulent economic times.
• Ensuring all engineering is executed in accordance to Health & Safety procedures
• Prepare scopes of work
• Subcontracts management
• Oversee & supervise subcontractor / labour on site
• All aspects of engineering on site
• To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements
• To ensure all relevant information concerning specifications are conveyed to the construction team in a timely and accurate manner
• To verify there is sufficiently detailed design information available prior to construction of the works and resolve technical issues with designers
• Delivering work to agreed timescales
• Quality management
• H&S management
• Project coordination
• Sub-contractor management
• Design coordination
• Client liaison
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation
• Decent Homes experience mandatory, SMSTS, First Aid and Asbestos Awareness, drivers licence, ability to work under pressure, good organisational skills, computer literate in Microsoft Package