|Job Ref:||204701360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
My client, one of the UK's well known residential developers, are looking to recruit a Materials Controller to their site based team in East London.|
Your duties will be as follows -
- Take delivery of all materials to the site
- Check all deliveries ensuring materials delivered are correct and in top condition
- Report any issues back to the supplier
- Complete all goods received paperwork
- Update material control chart daily when receiving and issuing materials to trades.
- Monitor and control storage containers along with open compound/storage areas.
- Monitor housekeeping in and around site.
- Control waste station and segregation, monitor skip weights ensuring target weights are being achieved. Also call off skips from supplier.
- Assist in issuing clear up notices and contra charges.
- Check on fire points and extinguisher.
- Issue plot protection to trades.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the UK's best known residential developers who are a renowned investor in people and look to promote from within.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, then please respond with a copy of an up to date CV.
Due to the high volume of replies, only successful candidates will be contacted