|Job Ref:||204701361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle-upon-Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£19000 - £20500/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Landmarc, a world leading provider of integrated support services to the military, offers exciting opportunities for talented people to join our team.|
The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team a team of Landmarc employees to carry out tasks within maintenance or projects on the Training Estate.
• You are responsible for Co-ordinating your team as there line manager and will be expected to be the first point of contact for task allocation, and work checking.
• Ensure that all the training facilities are fit for purpose
• Ensure that all the Training Estate Facilities are fit for purpose and adhere to safe systems of work
• You will be a main point of contact for external stakeholders and so be responsible for duties such as but not limited to: handover/take back the facilities after the ranges have been used for training, disposal of hazardous military waste.
• Have the ability to complete documentation on an IT system
What you know:
• Knowledge of Health and Safety (essential)
• Knowledge of working in a rural environment
• Knowledge of working in a military environment
• Experience of working in a facilities or estate maintenance environment
What you can do:
• Lead a team
• Excellent communicator
• Basic labouring and housekeeping skills
• Follow company policies
• Basic IT skills
Landmarc is a joint venture of Interserve, the FTSE 250 support services group and PAE, a leading provider of global mission services to the U.S. Government. A pedigree which gives us unique capability into range management, simulation, critical environment maintenance and construction. Our operational DNA is further enriched by a decade long partnership with the Ministry of Defence in the UK to ensure their military training estates are safe, effective and sustainable places to train the armed forces. We are currently 1,300 people strong and active across 120 sites in England, covering an area of 220,000 hectares including 45,000 hectares of Sites with Special Scientific
Our staff take pride in our culture and how we behave. Do you think you share our values?
• People (Our staff make a difference - they make us who we are)
• Protection (We look out for ourselves - we look out for each other)
• Partnership (Working together - we succeed as a team)
• Performance (Aiming for excellence - we take pride in a job well done)