|Job Ref:||204701365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Do you have an eye for Health and Safety? I am currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor for a project in Central London, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture on a RC frame and Groundwork project. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful RC frame and Groundwork contractor for 7 months minimum. |
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on big civils projects
Roles and Responsibilities
* Supporting the development of the HSE culture across the site
* Doing daily inspections on site to ensure it is reaching HSE standards
* Supporting the management team in day-day activities, along with longer term plans
* Hold the NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum qualification
* Exposure to a heavy civils/rail based environment
If you are interested in the role and feel the requirement suits your experience please send your CV now to Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE in London or call (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business