|Job Ref:||204701552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£11.45/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:17|
Adecco Nottingham are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Joiner to work on a large site in Nottingham - NG7. This is initially a 4 week assignment, but may be extended. |
To undertake allocated planned and reactive maintenance tasks to buildings in an efficient and cost effective manner. To undertake maintenance tasks in accordance with current health and safety legislation.
* General Maintenance joinery, repair/replace locks, door closers, hinges etc.
* Repairs to wooden furniture and fixtures
* Fittings shelves, notice boards and other wall items
* NVQ 2 or equivalent in an appropriate woodworking discipline
* Experience of working within a building services maintenance environment in a large organisation.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply online.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer