|Job Ref:||204696701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Building Services Manager - Manchester - Leading Contractor|
A leading contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity to join their team on a flagship project based in the city centre. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth and their focus on developing work in the North West. It will provide you with long-term work, job security, and the opportunity to work on leading, high value projects.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will take responsibility for the on-site management of contractors and 'hands-on' installation of all M&E. You will also be heavily involved in supporting the Senior Building Services Manager in monitoring Design & Build Sub-Contractors through the Design and Procurement process.
The ideal Building Services Manager should have the following;
* Around 10 years' experience as a Building Services Manager ideally working within a Main contractor
* Vast experience gained working with MEP delivery teams on-site
* Demonstrable experience working to strict deadlines
* Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
* Ability to work coherently with pre-con team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will receive the following;
Circa £50,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience
* Market leading contractor.
* Regular repeat business from an established client base.
* Job security and long term prospects.
* Career development
* Leading projects based in the North West
* Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV Applications to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63371 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business