|Job Ref:||204697036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£50000 - £80000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
Senior/Associate Project Manager|
My client is an international property and construction consultancy. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team and work on projects between Cambridge and London. The Consultancy would like to add a Senior Project/programme manager who has experience and knowledge within education, healthcare and/or research laboratories to their education team.
* High levels of technical capability
* Sound commercial knowledge
* Good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service
* Flexibility to travel around London, East Anglia and the Home Counties
* Management of design teams in the development of design solutions
* You will have experience of taking a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+) in the Higher Education / Further Education Sectors, with a particular focus on laboratory or research facilities
* High quality oral and written communications
Why it's a great opportunity for you
* Great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
* Ability to work on prestigious projects
* Chance to grow the business in a specialised sector
* Very competitive salary
The salary offered for this role is £55K-£75K dependant on experience, plus a very generous benefits package.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed). If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business