|Job Ref:||204697040||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beverley||Address:||Post Code:||HU17||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum car, pension, package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Goodall Brazier are currently retained on an Operations Manager role for a leading contractor in East Yorkshire. |
With a UK T/O of £50m and global T/O of £300m, they are part of the fastest growing industrial company in the world.
Due to recent growth and project wins, our client are looking to expand their senior management team and require an experienced manager to join their team in an operations capacity.
Reporting directly into the Operations Director, this opportunity will be afforded the opportunity to succeed and become Operations Director following successful delivery of several key projects for the company.
- Providing leadership for the project delivery teams within their area of control in line with company standards and values, working to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within them.
- Constantly monitoring performance and implementing best practice whilst looking for new ways to enhance and improve the business through a combination of business development and project delivery.
- To ensure that professional, profitable and successful bids are conducted which provide agreed levels of turnover and profit for the area.
- Responsibility for liaising with factory production staff to ensure that requirements are met accordingly.
- Maintaining overall control for successful budgeting against agreed plans to maximise profit.
- Ensure that the Operations Director has full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the projects.
- Managing the successful completion of all projects in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Maintaining positive relationships with key customers through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities.
- Providing the appropriate Health and Safety leadership.
The successful applicant will be a Senior Project/Project Manager at an established main or regional contractor.
Modular building experience is preferred but not essential.
Salary up to £65,000 p/a plus car allowance and package