|Job Ref:||204697056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Salary:||£16500 - £17500/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
My client and construction industry specialist require a Finance Assistant to support the management team in a busy and fast paced environment; the role will require someone that is also happy providing ad-hoc office support and liaising as first point of contact for customer queries. |
Sales Ledger & Credit Control:
• Assist with raising invoices, ensuring that accurate invoices are sent to clients at the correct time
• Maintain the Sales Ledger, dealing with queries, payments and general administration tasks
• Assist credit control chasing payments and sending client statements on a structured basis.
• Process Office invoices on timely basis
• Check Statements & request missing invoices
• Control and reconcile the Petty Cash and related journals.
• Process and reconcile the Company Credit Cards
• Collate individual's expenses for processing
• Ensure maximum client satisfaction by responding to and anticipating client / colleague requirements in a friendly and efficient manner so providing a consistence high level of service.
• Promote effective communications within the office by being receptive to issues communicated to you and to ensure that you pass on all relevant communications from colleagues to the appropriate person.
• Provide Administration support to the business and teams as required
• At least one years experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Sage Line 50 including working with foreign transactions
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary alternatively please feel free to contact me on (Apply online only) or NA to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer