|Job Ref:||204697061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Tidworth||Address:||Post Code:||SP9||Salary:||£22500 - £24500/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
We have an excellent permanent opportunity for a CIS CAD Technician! Reporting to the CIS Manager provide reliable and sustainable drawing records for the CIS cable infrastructure managed by Aspire in accordance with the CIS Delivery Strategy, statutory requirements, engineering good practice and the companies management processes and procedures.|
* Ensure the adoption of the companies QHSE policies and procedures throughout the area of responsibility.
* Ensure the adoption of safe working practices.
* Ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work for all estate related activities.
* Manage Document Change Request process, updating drawings as necessary.
* Produce documentation in support of the CIDA ECR process.
* Consolidate and convert legacy or 3rd Party provided cable infrastructure and CIS related drawings to current company CIS drawing standard.
* Provide cable infrastructure installation contractors with technical information packs
* Under direction - produce design drawings for CIS infrastructure Minor Works.
* Carry out periodic reviews of cable infrastructure records, drawings and documentation by carrying out site surveys.
* Observe statutory and other relevant requirements, in particular those related to health and safety.
* Liaise with other departments and the IT to ensure all associated H&S File documentation (Materials Schedules, Warranty details, Technical Product Data Sheets, Design Information, As Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, Maintenance Tasking Requirements and detailed maintenance requirements) are received within 2 weeks of AiS/AiU.
* Ensure CDM obligations of the company are scrutinised at AiS/AiU to ensure all issues pertaining to access/egress/serviceability and maintainability are considered, and where concerns arise formally register and raise issues to Capital Works, LABC and the IT.
* All other duties reasonably required
You must have relevant qualification in AutoCAD Design (CGLI 4351-01 Cad) and either hold a current SC clearance or ability to achieve SC clearance. You must have proven experience in production of 2D, 3D technical drawings.
You must have excellent communication skills and effectively with others and maintains constructive relationships within the team, across the business and externally.
You must be self-motivated and have excellent attention to details.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website