|Job Ref:||204697076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum + with circa £5K Car Allowance & des||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
Commercial Manager |
The Commercial Manager role will be based from Exeter responsible for predominantly Water Framework contracts & some Highways Schemes, covering the whole of the South West region (from Bristol to Cornwall). The regional turnover is circa £30m with ambitions to grow the South West region. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills and experience of managing a medium size commercial team.
Commercial Manager Responsibilities
* To maximise profitability
* Risk management
* Production of regular (monthly and quarterly) commercial reports
* Management of monthly CVR process
* Support and development of the regional commercial team, including recruitment, mentoring, annual appraisals, resource deployment
* Management of positive cashflow and pro-actively managing the reduction in outstanding cash payments.
* Business development
* Budget setting
* Managing the resolution of subcontract disputes
* Development of the supply chain
* Ensuring that team members are also aware of the plans and communicates same.
* Commercial Manager's Key Skills
* Commercially astute
* Contractually competent
Commercial Manager's Background
* Water industry related experience - Civils and MEICA;
* Highways experience
* General civil engineering
* NEC3 Conditions of Contract
* Membership of ICES, RICS or similar
* Degree or Diploma in QS related subject
* A good understanding of MEICA process
Salary between £60,000 & £75,000 with Car Allowance of circa £5,000, Health, Bonus Structure, Holiday Scheme & Pension.
For more information please call Laura on (Apply online only)