|Job Ref:||204697122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Post Code:||IV2||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for our client based in Inverness.|
To achieve daily site KPI targets as agreed with Director and maximise work areas in accordance with prescribed Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures to achieve profitable returns which also meet customer requirements.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Control costs and pro-actively manage project profitability
• Ultimate responsibility for development and delivery of agreed project specification, programme and budget
• Responsible for Health and Safety for the project, ensuring policy is understood by staff, and any incidents, accidents and near misses are recorded appropriately
• Demonstrable experience of civil engineering infrastructure environment inc. earthworks, roads & sewers, material take-offs; heavy plant management & ensuring site teams are fully resourced.
• Demonstrable application of acquired knowledge in construction methods & practice including commercial and contractual outputs.
• A proven track record of delivering exemplary health, safety & environmental performance achieved through compliance with safe systems of work for all activities with a good understanding of all SHEQ requirements.
• Control & performance management of all resources inc. sub-contractors with the ability to schedule work to maximise productivity, optimising asset usage across a project
• Programme management of all operations to achieve agreed targets inc. production, zero accidents & incidents, compliance with IMS and visitors to site
• Management of site meetings as required with maximum contribution to decision taking
• Achieve budget financial targets and ensure CVR inputs are on time & accurate including cost to complete production
• Ensure all site health & safety requirements are briefed to all staff
• Self-organisation to ensure prioritisation of targets and tasks agreed with PD.
• Daily liaison with customer representatives to ensure customer satisfaction with project KPIs within your section.
• Ensure all team issues with regard to attendance, performance, capability, discipline & grievance are handled effectively and timeously.
• Ensuring all staff are fully trained in the work they are undertaking
• All other duties as may be assigned
First Aid at Work
Demonstrable experience of civil engineering infrastructure projects
Global Highland is a leading recruitment company providing services as an Employment Agency and Employment Business for those looking for permanent and temporary work and to organisations looking to find suitable workers