|Job Ref:||204697126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£270 - £300/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
We have a great long term freelance position for a mechanical PM working beneath a lead on a £5million Infrastructure upgrade. The project is an existing commercial building occupied by a major bank. |
The role will include managing / Engineering the project from pre construction phase through to handover.
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications
- Management of design stage
- Preparation of Contract Documents I.e. Method Statements, Risk -Assessments, RFI's, etc.
- Coordination and management of mechanical and specialist subcontractors
- Instruct and coordinate supervisors
- Overseeing commissioning and testing
- Commercial responsibility overseeing sub contractor accounts and variations.
- Preparation of OMs for final project handover
The ideal candidate will have experience working on contracts of a similar nature from pre con stages and hold a minimum of:
- 3 years experience in a management capacity
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience and an associated trade background.
- Proven ability to deliver projects in excess of £3million