|Job Ref:||204697129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gosport||Address:||Post Code:||PO12||Salary:||£220 - £250/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
I am looking for a Site Manager for a temporary position; working in Gosport.|
Working for an established regional contractor.
* Undertaking a school refurbishment
* Block and beam floor has just been completed, so will need be doing walls, windows and doors.
* Must be aware of surroundings as will be working in live school.
* Work for will be for a minimum of 8 weeks.
* SMSTS, CSCS and first aid
* Ideally experience on school works or similar build types
* Must be process driven, H&S underpinned, strong paperwork
* The candidate must have good management skills and be able to coordinate and manage subcontractors.
* Must have high H&S standards and promote behavioural safety.
* Good record keeping, dairies, CVIs and RFIs will be part of the candidates responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Site Manager, we will be looking to progress suitable candidates ASAP with a view to interviewing. This is a contract role as such would not be suitable for someone who is permanently employed
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Oliver Gooch on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business