|Job Ref:||204697176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inshes||Address:||Post Code:||IV2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum £45,000 - £55,000 car,bonus,pens||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
One of the UKs leading infrastructure contractors require a proven Quantity surveyor to join their expanding commercial team with a key role in delivering a key construction project in North Scotland.|
• Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis
• Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
• Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation.
• Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
• Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of detailed requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
• Preparation of Early Warning Notices and associated registers.
• Identification and substantiation of Compensation Events/variations, extension of time claims, etc.
• Assist in the identification of commercial risks and opportunities and carry out value engineering exercises as required.
• Provide assistance, support and guidance to junior staff on commercial issues within the Project(s).
- Degree or HNC
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1/2 contractor
- Experience in delivering schemes £5m - £10m
- Experience in civil engineering projects
- Commercially astute
- Working knowledge of Standard Forms of Contract and Standard Methods of Measurement.
This is a superb opportunity to manage a high profile project through to final account with further projects planned for the region