|Job Ref:||204697275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Barking||Address:||Post Code:||IG11||Salary:||£50000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:34|
Company Profile: |
Our client is an owner-managed, multi-disciplinary contractor. They have nearly 60 years of experience to all of our Public and Private Sector Clients. They provide a range of stand-alone or fully integrated services in Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation/Restoration, Facilities Management, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
Projects range from £12m up to £25m and are all fast-track design and build type projects comprising industrial shed/warehouses with standalone office accommodation associated external works including extensive attenuation drainage, external service yards and Car parking areas.
• Ensuring all engineering is executed in accordance to Health & Safety procedures
• Prepare scopes of work
• Subcontracts management
• Oversee & supervise subcontractor / labour on site
• All aspects of engineering on site
• To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements
• To ensure all relevant information concerning specifications are conveyed to the construction team in a timely and accurate manner
• To verify there is sufficiently detailed design information available prior to construction of the works and resolve technical issues with designers
• Delivering work to agreed timescales
• Quality management
• H&S management
• Project coordination
• Sub-contractor management
• Design coordination
• Client liaison
• Refurb of industrial units.
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid Qualifications
• Must have Scaffold Inspection
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation
• Preferably experience as a no.2 on site working under a project manager driving production on site, coordinating trades/subcontractors, responsible for safety/quality on site to ensure end product is delivered on time, to correct standard, safely with appropriate commercial awareness to meet target margins