|Job Ref:||204697319||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Moray||Address:||Post Code:||IV30||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
We are looking for experienced Foremen for our client based in the Moray area.|
BASIC OBJECTIVE: Managing and instructing the site workers, setting goals for the team and seeing projects through to completion.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Carry out Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
• Ensure that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability
• Implement systems and processes to manage the quality of the constructive works
• Able to carry out analysis of programme
• Involved in the procurement of subcontractors and advises on commercial aspects / preferred attendances
• Places orders, receives and distributes materials to specified sections for future work.
• Recommends repairs, supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment and determines work procedures.
• Plans the hiring of contract equipment and operators in order to insure proper utilisation.
• Interprets, implements and enforces regulatory requirements related to safety, environmental and industry standards.
• Interprets plans, blueprints and sketches of proposed structures in terms of the relevant specifications
• Prepares reports on project time, equipment, materials and progress including project cost expenditures and balances.
• Reviews the work of skilled trade's workers and equipment operators.
• All other duties as may be assigned.
First Aid at Work
2+ years' relevant industry experience in General Foreman/Site Supervisor role
Global Highland is a leading recruitment company providing services as an Employment Agency and Employment Business for those looking for permanent and temporary work and to organisations looking to find suitable workers