|Job Ref:||204697426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wick||Address:||Post Code:||BS30||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:48|
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to work for our client on a contract basis in the Caithness area.|
To provide an excellent administration to manage the day-to-day running of a busy site office and control all project documentation.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide an efficient and effective administrative support, implementing the manual and computerised systems and keeping accurate records to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
• Ensure that all site staff HR forms are kept up-to-date and copies sent as required to HO in a timely manner.
• Responsible for weekly compilation of time sheets for staff & site personnel
• Ensure all time sheets are received and verified for accounts in a timely manner.
• Collating invoices
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
• Provide a first point of contact service for any queries, both internally and externally and ensure that these are dealt with in accordance with company procedure and that all such information is logged
• Organise meetings and where required provide a minute-taking service, ensuring that information is communicated effectively.
• Preparing project documentation for archiving at completion of contract and arranging for files to be boxed up and returned to Head Office
• Responsible for Document Control for the Site, and maintain associated registers.
• All other duties as may be assigned.
Previous experience within a similar role
Excellent IT skills using word, Excel & Outlook
Knowledge & Skills:
Strong administration skills
Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Global Highland is a leading recruitment company providing services as an Employment Agency and Employment Business for those looking for permanent and temporary work and to organisations looking to find suitable workers