|Job Ref:||204697427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£250 - £300/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
My client is a family owned construction group with a great reputation for their financial independence and the calibre of their projects. This may be down to the fact that their strong company values including integrity, teamwork and intelligence are at the forefront of their business. |
This building contractor have been established for over 100 years and employee nearly 4000 employees.
Their project range includes commercial offices, residential developments and retail projects, of which typically range between £5M-£100M in value.
My client currently requires a Project Quantity Surveyor to carry out the following duties:
* managing construction projects from a financial and commercial perspective, including preparation of contracts and quantities of materials
* cost analysis of building works
* monitoring and updating preliminary and staff costs for projects
* allocating upcoming work
* site visits, projections and assessments
The project will see this individual reporting in to a Commercial Manager on a £2M Design and Build project in Kent, with future opportunities to progress should a £50M project be secured within the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally have a degree in quantity surveying or another industry-related field
* Preferably worked for a UK top 20 building contractor
* Preferably worked on projects of 500K in value and above
* Be reliable, hardworking and commercially aware
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other Project Quantity Surveyor. roles within the build main contracting arena, please contact Rebecca Smith on (Apply online only) or email on (url removed)