|Job Ref:||204697442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Barking||Address:||Post Code:||IG11||Salary:||£60000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
Company Profile: |
Our client is an owner-managed, multi-disciplinary contractor. They have nearly 60 years of experience to all of our Public and Private Sector Clients. They provide a range of stand-alone or fully integrated services in Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation/Restoration, Facilities Management, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
The applicant would be capable of running all the commercial elements of the project up to value of £25m including s/c procurement, cost control, CVR, Client interface/liaison/managing variations working closely with the Project Manager on site.
• Monthly sub-contract valuation assessments
• Monthly client valuations
• Cash flow forecasts
• Cost Reporting
• Value Engineering
• Cost Analysis
• Attend monthly cost meetings
• Cost value reconciliation
• Sub-contractor payments
• Process monthly payments
• Final Accounts
• Educated to BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Strong knowledge within the sector
• Knowledge of standard building contracts
• Preferable experience working on fast-track design and build type projects comprising industrial shed/warehouses with standalone office accommodation associated external works including extensive attenuation drainage, external service yards and Car parking areas. Some Civils experience would be useful also