|Job Ref:||204697491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:45|
Structural Engineer needed in Milton Keynes.|
As a structural/civil engineer your key duties will include:
• To carry out all necessary functions to assist in the smooth running of the Structural and Civil Engineering teams.
• To produce calculations and plans to detail structural elements of a residential development including foundations and retaining structures, culverts and tanking design.
• Detail reinforced concrete designs.
• Attend site to assess site specific conditions and adapt designs to suit, as required.
• Work independently on projects, helping lead and develop junior members of the team.
• To engineer site layouts detailing levels and drainage.
• To prepare appropriate Engineering plans utilising computer-aided design software in particular AutoCAD.
• Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Must have at least 3 years' experience working for a Residential Developer
• An understanding of utilities design and knowledge of section 38, 104 & 278 technical approvals would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV